Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Come Join The Fun

Our blog has moved to  Please come over to find out about our weekend's adventures.

Blueberry Types for the Blog
Bookmark and Share


  1. my comments aren't showing up on the other blog :(

  2. I checked! For some reason it thought you were spam. I fixed it so you should be okay! Thanks for letting me know!

  3. I told you we dussn't deal well with change around here. Your new bloggie woz not showing up in the reader thingie even tho I followed. So I added it pawually by copying and pasting the URL in and now all of the posts show up eggsept fur today's - it be nowhere to be seened and I sniffed and sniffed fur it. GRRRRR.

  4. switched to wordpress...I see...Are you happier with this never know I may change too if need be!


We love hearing your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails