Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Good To Be Popular

Bunny here, just writing a little bit about something that made me feel really special this week. 

If you have read the blog for a while, you might remember that I have a fan who is in Mom's class at school.  Sometimes she brings me special things, like a birthday card she made herself or a special toy I got for Christmas.  Well, she sent me a present this week that really made my tail wag!  The best part was that I got a treat and Lilac and Blueberry didn't!  It was especially good since Dad was gone for four whole days and he didn't even bring me back a french fry.  Blueberry is still giving him the stink eye.

So, what happened is, Mom brought home the bag and told me she had a present for me.  I had to investigate right away.  I stuck my nose in the bag and my tail started wagging like crazy!  I could smell that it was going to be good.  Inside was a pink doughnut and some gourmet dog food. 


Mom mixed the food in with the regular old plain kibble that I always eat and I polished it off.  That was delicious, I have to say!  I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Next, I got to have my doughnut for dessert!  I ate it slowly so that I could savor every crumb.  It even had sprinkles on it!


I think maybe my favorite fan needs to cancel all her birthdays, not grow up and stay in Mom's class forever!  I hope I get to go to school and visit soon!  Thank you very much for my treat! 


Blueberry Types for the Blog

19 comments:

  1. Bunny-


    That looked really good! I bet those sprinkles were fun to bat around the floor too!

    Lu-Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONUT! Nommy! All for you, right?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. that donut looks yummy!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOof! Woof! WOWY! Donut for doggie. You're a lucky dog. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie!! I'm all green with jellyness. I have NEFFUR had a donut like that!!! You are really lucky Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunny, you are like SOOOOO lucky!! That looked like a delicious donut!!!


    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bunny!
    Sorry we haven't been my - silly mom forgot to add your bloggie to the thing in our sidebar, so no updates!! We just kept forgetting to come over on our own!! Thanks for all you comments on our blog, mom promises to do better on yours!!
    Oh, and that is one yummy-looking donut!!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bunny, you ate that so quick we missed it! That sure looks a yummylicious donut!
    You are one lucky hound.
    Now as for your Dad - what do you mean he brought nothing back?
    That is deeply shocking - we would simply not have allowed him back into the house. Sometimes we dogs take this unconditional love too far..........there are conditions!
    love
    Martha and Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a ceremonious way to enjoy one's treat. Great job, Bunny. Good job saying thank you with the video too. If I was that lady, I'd be baking the next donut for you already. Yummm
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmmm, doughnuts... gaaaaahlaaaarhhg... *wipes drool off*

    I hope ya get some more pressies in the future, Bunny! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, a REAL donut? You are one lucky girlie!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww that ish so furry shpecial
    you are so loved as you should be
    the donut looked scrumptious
    pibble sugars
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, gourmet food and donuts? Where can we get a friend like this?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Any chance you can follow that fan home on the bus? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmmm... I might follow her home! I think I get to go to school next week, so it's possible!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Bunny!
    She sent you yummy presents!
    She can grow up and be your fan forever!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is wayyy cool!! You got those cool treats and you didn't even have to share!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook