Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Saturday Challenge

Recently, we were lucky enough to be the 10,000th visitor on Hope and Greyz.  Our prize for being the lucky visitor was that she would do some artwork from a photo we sent her of one of our greyhounds.  We sent her several to choose from and I have to say that the final result is really beautiful!

She is thinking about making some notecards of some sort with the final result and she is asking people to submit witty captions to go along with it.  You might even win some notecards if yours is the winner!  So, put your thinking caps on and see what you can come up with.

Here's the original photo that we sent.


If you want to enter, you need to post your comment on her blog!


Blueberry Types for the Blog

12 comments:

  1. "I do believe I am having an attack of the vapors."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very very beautiful picture.
    I wish I could lay like that. SIGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It's tough being a diva!"

    What an awesome contest. I hope you'll post the final result sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I hear it, I will! I will just say that if you want to enter, you need to post it on her blog. I'm not running the contest, just letting people know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrrrific photo! Wow. Perfect for this occasion.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Where's that toasted cheese sandwich I ordered?"

    Congratulations on winning! I have a print from a painting done of my Renie as the prize for a competition. Nothing better, is there? And I love the way she's done your Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your picture is lovely!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Typical greyhound - appears to be so relaxed but has one eye on the kitchen!!!
    Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your greyhounds are so beautiful and always look like they're in the lap of luxury.

    Thanks for the heads up about the contest. I think that I'll go post a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She did a great job, love the final result! I wonder what the winning caption will be. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook